martes, 4 de septiembre de 2018

Murder, She Sent (Subscription Box)


I have been wanting to review things related to 
books for some time now, but as a high school student, I don´t really have the funds to get several things to start reviewing, so I was incredibly lucky to be able to work with Murder, She Sent to get this month´s box to review!
I want to give them my most sincere thank yous for trusting in me for this review. I think the way they were able to help me really displayed how much they care for the customer service and how much they are willing to help book lovers, this was also displayed with the meticulous way the box was prepared.









        


First of all, the box is beautiful! When I first got it in the mail, I was so excited to open it and be able to see which exciting things they had packed for me! I truly believe that if I were to get boxes like this every month, I would always be looking forward to them because they are the happy kind of surprises. 






I really liked the way this box subscription worked because what they do is that they find a theme for the box, which has to do with the book that they sending that month and then they find items that could go along with that theme. So, for instance, for the August box, the theme was S´mores and in the box, I got all different kind of cute items. 
My box included:

  • A super cute handmade and delicious-smelling, soap.
  • Adorable s´mores keychain.
  • A patch that has made me like patches. 
  • Super cute bracelet
  • A S´mores survival kit, which is adorable, that includes a small kit to make some s´mores.
  • The novel: S´more Murders, by Maya Corrigan 
  • A signed bookmark by Maya Corrigan 
So, as you can see, the small box includes a lot of things and I overall very impressed with the box. 
the box costs $35, which can be a little more expensive than other boxes, but they do include a lot of things that are hand-made and you can clearly notice it once you get the box.
I believe my favorite thing about it was the shredded book pages that they had in each box! I thought that it was super creative and at the same time adorable! 
 I truly recommend this suscirption box because their items truly show that they care about what they do in every item that was sent and they are very easy to be in contact with, which only demonstrates that they really care about their customers. 




4 1/2 out of 5 stars 

Love, Sua


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario